VACATIONS (TOUR AND TRAVEL)
Hotels are based on availability, reservations required
1. $128.99 – AMERICINN ONE NIGHT WHIRLPOOL SUITE, Sioux Falls (Exp: 6 Months After Issue) dbl occupancy, not valid holidays
2. $119.99 – AMERICINN ONE NIGHT TWO ROOM KING SUITE, Sioux Falls (Exp: 6 Months After Issue) dbl occupancy, not valid holidays
3. $107.99 – AMERICINN ONE NIGHT QUEEN ROOM, Sioux Falls (Exp: 6 Months After Issue) dbl occupancy, not valid holidays
4. $1,040 – BORDERVIEW LODGE ICE FISHING TRIP FOR TWO, Baudette, MN/3 nights lodging/2 days fishing/8 meals/Arrive on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday in February or March 2019
5. $90 – DAYS INN AIRPORT ONE NIGHT STAY, Sioux Falls (Exp: 5/31/2019)
1 or 2 queen beds and complimentary breakfast, newly remodeled, many amenities, guest laundry and fitness center, free wireless internet and Business Center.
6. $150 – HOLIDAY INN & SUITES ONE NIGHT STANDARD ROOM, Owatonna (Exp: 12 Months After Issue) includes 5 wristbands for water park
7. $169 – KINGS POINTE WATERPARK & RESORT DOUBLE QUEEN-CITY VIEW AND 4 WATERPARK PASSES, Storm Lake, IA/ based on availability, exclusions & blackouts apply/Expire: May 20, 2019
8. $3,750 – ONTARIO WILDERNESS HOUSEBOAT 7 NIGHT TRIP, Morson, Ontario, CA (US$) 54’ x 16’ boat with 10 beds/use between May 2019 and September 2019 pending open dates/rental includes 110v generator, parking, propane, microwave and TV/VCR. One additional GST charge paid of 13% of retail price at time of check-in.
9. $136 – RAMADA HOTEL & SUITES ONE NIGHT STANDARD ROOM, Sioux Falls (Exp: 3/1/2019) limit 2, buyer may upgrade and pay difference, valid Sunday thru Friday nights, excludes Saturday nights & New Year’s Eve
10. $129 – RAMKOTA DOUBLE QUEEN ROOM OR STANDARD KING ROOM with 6 WATERPARK WRISTBANDS/Sioux Falls, SD/Expires 10/31/2019
11. $114 – SLEEP INN & SUITES ONE NIGHT STANDARD ROOM, Marshall (Exp: 3/30/19) king or double queen bed
12. $6,160 – SOUTHWEST TOUR & TRAVEL TRIP FOR TWO, “CHERRY BLOSSOM TIME”, Marshall, MN March 25th through April 9th 2019 TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:President Benjamin Harrison Home, Gettysburg National Cemetery, Gettysburg National Park Visitor Center Including the Cyclorama and Museum, Gettysburg Battlefield, Mount Vernon, Washington D.C. City Tour, Museum of the Bible, Arlington National Cemetery, Holocaust Museum, Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Twilight City Tour, Richmond’s Historic Landmark Trolley Tour, American Civil War Museum, Military Aviation Museum, Cape Henry Lighthouse with Surf & Rescue Museum, Monticello, West Virginia State Museum, Ark Encounter & Creation Museum, Heritage Horse Farm Tour, The Gateway Arch, 15 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 3 Dinners